Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Wee-One Wednesday: Pig Tails











Lilly was a very bald baby, so we were super excited to see the little hairs curl up on the nape of her neck. Here is her first day with pig tails. She did not like it when I put them in, but I think the end result was well worth it. She looks like such a big girl to me. The finger sticking up was her answer to my asking how old she is. I am also very proud to announce that Lilly said her very first sentence, "Where did it go?" Let me tell you, it's exciting times over here! I have also realized that 18 months does not a baby make. We have begun setting some house rules, saying no, and redirecting her unwanted behaviors. I'm starting to think that newborn sleepless nights are nothing compared to telling a toddler that she must sit in a cart, hold our hand, or that she can not write on the floor with a crayon. We will raise an upstanding member of society, I promise!