Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Wee-One Wednesday: Diaper Rash


Lilly has had a diaper rash for her whole life. I cannot remember a time when her bum was pretty and clear. We have tried everything, triple paste, butt paste, prescription creams, Balmex, Aquaphor, Aveeno baths, etc. We change her diaper all the time, so she is not sitting in it and she even goes without a diaper quite often to help air her parts out. At this rate, her diaper rash will go away when she is potty trained. Here she is in her diaperless glory. I hope you enjoy it as much as we do!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love her bum, looks like mine! lol, G'ma Sandy

Unknown said...

I'm so sad for Lilly! Have you ever tried to treat it with a prescription cream for yeast? I know those rashes will continue until treated as yeast. Or maybe it is a food allergy? Alyssa gets a rash from citrus.

I'm so sorry she has that pain!

Meredith