Saturday, June 7, 2008

Sew Crafty Saturday: Craft Can







We just got home from Maddie's 4th birthday party. It was a lot of fun. It's hard to believe she is already 4 years old. I remember visiting Heather and Jason in the hospital; Dan and I had just started dating. Wow, how time flies! Anyhoo, I made Maddie a "craft can" for her birthday. I saw them a long time ago at thelongthread.com (listed on the left). You can even go there and print out the label from a pdf file. I got the can from Home Depot and filled it with all kinds of goodies. I also made her a little apron, so she doesn't get dirty because her mama can be a bit of a neat freak! I think Maddie with enjoy crafting with it this summer. We sure had fun filling it up.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This the cutest, personal idea for anyone. I can see spa/nail treatments, baked goods with your cute aprons.. the list is endless. Good job! G'ma Sandy