Monday, January 12, 2009

Misc. Monday: Baby Bedding




I was so sad to have to get rid of Lilly's crib bedding now that she is in her new twin. I love the little birdies, and even incorporated one into the mural on her wall. I purposely bought a twin comforter that I could use her old quilt with, but what was I supposed to do with the fitted sheet, skirt, and bumper? I decided to take the bumper apart and make a banner for it to hang in her room. I am really happy with the way it turned out. I numbered them 0-9 and strung them on the wall behind her new kitchen. I think I'll make some small pillows with the bed skirt. I guess you could say I'm going green by reusing linens. Oh well, I've been called worse.

4 comments:

Mary-LUE said...

You are TOO much girl! Aren't you pregnant and don't you have a job? How do you find the time. I am impressed, both with the effort and the result.

BQandE said...

That turned out so cute....I LOVE it!!

heather said...

you are so creative. very impressed with your skills. too cute.

graciela said...

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.


Joannah

http://windscreensite.com