Sunday, October 26, 2008

Sew Crafty Sunday?




Well, it's been awhile. I spent another weekend free from crafting. (However, I did purchase some fabric to finish a quilt that I started a long time ago). I read another book this weekend. The much talked about:Twilight. It was a good, easy read. My sister, who never reads, is actually reading the entire series, so I thought I would see what all the buzz is all about. It seems that Lilly also has her mother's love of reading. Whenever I read in front of her, she climbs into my lap, asks me to read to her, and proceeds to take my book away from me. Go figure!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes... like daughter like mother.... oh yes! xoxo Mom

Jessica & Will said...

Hey Michelle!

I am enjoying getting caught up on your blog(loving all of your pictures, by the way!) I just read the first 2 books of the Twilight series and am now in the middle of book three. I am enjoying them myself. Like you said, fun, easy read!